Senior Credit Analyst
Company: Capital Farm Credit
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2019
Senior Credit Analyst
- This position may be located in Lubbock, TX or Wichita Falls,
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or a
related field, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience in the administration and
analysis of complex credits on commercial loans including
experience in structuring and evaluating complex loan
participations, credit relationships, and analyses of direct
- This position may be offered at alternate titles based on
experience and qualifications.
- Performs credit administration, financial analysis, monitoring
and due diligence review of various financial packages, loan
originations, and other reports for the association as requested by
- Analyzes financial information including balance sheets, income
statements, cash flow and tax returns to form an opinion of the
strengths, weaknesses and risks associated with loan packages.
Determines Probability of Default (PD) ratings as appropriate and
makes recommendations for approval or denial of loans.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated,
assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status
assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as
outlined in the association's policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development of loan relationships with
other lenders, potential borrowers, applicants, members,
participants and loan referral sources.
- Assists in the development and closing of complex loans by
assisting management and loan officers with analysis and
negotiation of such credits.
- Acts upon association prior approval loans and loan servicing
actions within personal delegated authority and prepares
recommendations for loan committee on loans exceeding such
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan
officers regarding association lending policies and
- Interprets and acts upon various legal, title and other
questions which may arise on loans.
- May assist in developing and administering lending programs, as
well as developing and revising operating procedures relating to
- Provides mentoring/training to less-senior credit
- Represent the Association at bank meetings and other
professional gatherings which could require limited overnight
- Assists other association personnel in completing projects as
- Able to review financial statements and other information, and
prepare concise, informed Credit Reviews.
- Interact with other departments of the association, including
legal, treasury, and loan administration. Represent CFC at lenders
meetings and industry gatherings.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform complex accounting/financial analyses under
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate
titles and other business experience may be considered
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in
Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers,
ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7
billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192
counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud
member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core
values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others -
with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and
appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we
provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation
program including competitive salary, employee benefits,
participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and
development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our
compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success
of our members with the employee's success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Keywords: Capital Farm Credit, Wichita Falls , Senior Credit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!