Company: Shoppa's Material Handling
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Shoppa's Material Handling is Toyota's #1 full-line/full-service Toyota forklift dealership and a multi-year winner of the coveted and prestigious Toyota President's Award! Our nine (9) branch Service Centers throughout Texas and Missouri provide world-class customer care to our clients through our service, parts, rental and fleet analysis offerings. Our success can be largely attributed to the commitment and loyalty of our team members, and we strive to take great care of them! Our entrepreneurial spirit and culture invite new ideas and encourage both personal and professional growth. We value character traits that exemplify discipline and integrity, dedication to the organization and its customers, attention to detail, mental determination and positive attitude. To that end, we choose to support our veterans and active military by routinely recruiting at military job fairs as well as from organizations and/or schools that have developed the kinds of character we are looking to invite into the organization.
Shoppa's has plans to double in revenues by 2020- which means opportunity and stability for our team members!
If you are looking for an opportunity to make things happen, Shoppa's just may be the place for you!
Primary Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Coordinate daily schedule with dispatch
- Provide excellent customer service at the site
- Communicate with the customer upon arrival and update as needed
- Inspect the forklift and verify the truck is up to safety standards
- Perform the PM on truck- blow unit off, change oil filters and grease units
- Quality control each job to ensure completeness (leaks, problems)
- Communicate with customer and dispatch on job completion
- Clean the area after work is completed
- Inspect company vehicle and initiate necessary scheduled maintenance per service manual guidelines
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner. Every day is a major responsibility to insure the employees' safety as well as others on the road
- Complete and submit all paperwork (work orders and time cards) every day per company guidelines and examples supplied by Shoppa's
- Company issued van must be kept clean and orderly to allow technician to work efficiently while presenting a professional image to our customers.
- Duties, responsibilities and activites my change at any time with or without notice
Requirements (include, but not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of 2 years' experience performing PM's on material handling equipment or heavy industrial equipment
- Auto, truck, or military PM experience will be considered
- Requires strong mechanical aptitude
Noisy shop environment; including customer sites. Must be able to lift 100 lbs., stoop, squatting, pulling or working in awkward positions. Required to work in various applications ranging from inside warehouses to working outside in various weather conditions.
Shoppa's Material Handling provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Keywords: Shoppa's Material Handling, Wichita Falls , PM Technician, Engineering , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!