Territory Manager Mixed Practice/Livestock
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: September 3, 2020
* Details and sells pharmaceuticals, biologicals, sundries,
programs and services through in-person sales calls to mixed animal
veterinary professionals with a significant focus on livestock
medicine in an assigned territory by contacting all accounts on a
regular, routine, and consistent basis.
* Organizes call schedules, detail sheets, and samples on a
* Maintains or exceeds territory sales projections monthly as well
* Performs administrative tasks in a timely manner including but
not limited to:
* Submitting expense and sales reports
* Processing credits and returns
* Fulfilling customer requests for literature, credits, and
* Maintaining account records, including invoice history, and
account vital statistics.
* Works closely with Mixed Animal Customer Engagement
Representative(s) and other internal departments to develop,
maintain and service accounts in an effort to increase livestock
and mixed-animal sales.
* Communicates with credit, collections and customer service to
assist in identifying, resolving, and collecting debt from accounts
in a timely basis.
* Develops sales strategy for territory in conjunction with Region
Manager (in coordination with Nat'l Director, Livestock) by
reviewing sales reports, account records, and industry trend
information to increase territory growth and sales volume.
* Develops and implements an account call system to productively
manage accounts within a given territory.
* Strengthens customer relationships by resolving service problems
with products, invoicing, shipping, etc.
* Establishes team spirit by building professional relationships
with customers, trade associates, and regional team members to
enhance personal and corporate productivity and image.
* Educates Veterinary professionals and staff by detailing new
pharmaceuticals, biologicals and sundries.
* Communicates clearly, professionally, and concisely with
accounts, vendor reps, and manufacturer reps.
* Works with supplier/vendor representatives detailing and
installing programs and products within accounts to strengthen
* Attends local, regional and national trade shows on an as-needed
basis and assists with educating attendees about products, value
added services and promoting the Company in a positive and
* Improves sales, service, and product knowledge by attending
educational/developmental programs to ensure customer
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related or animal science field
(or equivalent combination of education and experience).
* Minimum of two (2) years of mixed-animal veterinary sales
experience with a demonstrated record of success in the sale of
livestock product lines as a distributor or manufacturer sales
representative is required
* Strong communication, writing, negotiation, time management, and
organizational skills are required.
* Must have ability to understand and assimilate product knowledge
and technical materials related to sales.
* Must have ability to follow-through and solve customer
* Demonstrated excellent track record in sales and marketing and an
outstanding industry reputation are preferred.
* Must be self-motivated and goal oriented, requiring little
* Laptop experience with sales force automation is a plus.
* Ability to travel daily and maintain a flexible work schedule is
essential. This territory requires overnight travel. Must possess a
valid drivers' license.
Covetrus offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits
package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
with a generous company match, company paid life insurance and
AD&D coverage, educational assistance, and much more!
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. .
Keywords: Covetrus, Wichita Falls , Territory Manager Mixed Practice/Livestock, Executive , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!