Chief Executive Officer
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Improving the lives we touch is our number one goal at Red River
Hospital. This Behavioral Health Executive will have a proven
record of accomplishments leading a residential treatment program.
Candidates must show a strong employment history with progressive
growth and development throughout their career. The CEO will have
day-to-day responsibility for the management and operation of the
Facility. The ideal CEO candidate will have primary responsibility
for the development, implementation, and achievement of the
Facility's strategic business plan in conjunction with routine
operations to include: quality of care, staff development,
maintenance of licensure and accreditations, financial performance,
and continuous performance improvement.CEO responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the governing body in the development of
Facility-specific annual operating capital budgets and strategic
business plans. Assures that the medical staff is involved and
provides input into this process through coordination with the
office of the Medical Director.
- Operational management of clinical and non-clinical departments
including but not limited to: Nursing, Admissions, Business
Development, Process Improvement, Finance, Clinical Services,
Regulatory Affairs that effectively drive patient care outcomes
- Fosters a positive work environment and facility culture in
order to help attract, retain and develop the best providers and
employees for patient care.
- Create and maintain a network of local constituency groups to
include government agencies, local businesses, affiliate health
providers, and the surrounding community.
- Appraises leadership team performance, both of individual
members and the team as a whole, assesses competencies, and
provides coaching/corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure an effective survey readiness plan is active at all
times including a comprehensive auditing plan, corrective actions
taken to address noncompliant areas, and preventative actions to
maintain continuous accreditation and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure adherence to the Acadia Compliance program including
timely follow-up with reported compliance issues, staff training,
and proactive auditing.Job Requirements for CEO:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration, Public Health, Marketing, Clinical or related
discipline required; MBA/MHA preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in senior leadership or CEO
role in a behavioral health environment
- A working knowledge of behavioral health facility
administration and clinical operations.
- An advanced knowledge of state and federal regulatory and
various accreditation requirements related to behavioral health
- Proven ability to lead successful licensure, accreditation, and
compliance efforts in a behavioral health facility.
- Strong working knowledge of financial management and business
Keywords: ExecuNet, Wichita Falls , Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!