Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Cicis, we open our doors everyday with the
purpose of making each guest's day by delivering remarkable service
and high-quality pizza. Many employees start just expecting just a
job but end up with a rewarding career. We provide training that
will create a path into management.Now HiringRestaurant Assistant
ManagerYou'll focus on:
- Ensuring that the highest quality products and services are
delivered to each customer
- Restaurant cleanliness, food safety & inventory management
- Training & Developing Team Members
- Recruiting & retention of team members
- Financial accountability to COGs and team member laborThe ideal
- Have knowledge of food service regulations.
- Skillfully uses hand tools or machines needed for the
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy and
able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.What
we can offer you:
- No late nights
- Great Team Oriented Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifeAbout UsOur story began in
1985 when our founder Joe Croce opened a single restaurant in
Plano, Texas. Joe and his partner, Mike Cole, opened a 1200 square
foot, strictly take-out pizzeria and it became an instant success.
It was so successful that a few years later, they opened a second
location which was not only take-out, but an unlimited pizza buffet
concept as well. Cicis & its franchisees are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Cicis, Wichita Falls , Assistant Manager, Executive , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!