Manager of Food & Nutrition Services
Company: Red River Hospital
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Red River Hospital is the leading provider of inpatient and
outpatient behavioral healthcare in Wichita Falls, TX. Our
treatment services & specialized programs address drug and alcohol
addiction and co-occurring mental illness. Red River Hospital has
been a leader in behavioral healthcare for over 40 years, providing
superior healthcare treatment to the people, communities, and
military installations we serve. We are a private inpatient 96 bed
acute psychiatric facility dedicated to the treatment of behavioral
health and substance abuse services. Located in Wichita Falls,
Texas, Red River Hospital provides mental health and substance
abuse treatment to the following populations: - -
- Dedicated military personnel
- Adolescents (ages 12 through 17) Our excellent staff is
committed to the continuous improvement of behavioral healthcare by
providing treatment opportunities that promote individual, family,
and community wellness. As a team, we are dedicated to providing
high quality, outstanding care and attending to the individual
needs of each patient and their family in a caring and
compassionate manner. Serving Northern Texas and Southern Oklahoma
Our location in Wichita Falls allows for convenient access to
residents of nearby Texas cities like Burkburnett as well as South
Oklahoma cities like Lawton. Call the number below to begin the
process of healing. Mission, Vision & Values Mission: To provide
superior comprehensive behavioral healthcare and substance abuse
services to the people, communities, and hospitals we serve.
Vision: To be the behavioral healthcare provider and employer of
choice. Values: Integrity, respect, excellence. ESSENTIAL
- Plan, coordinate or direct purchasing, food planning,
preparation and serving.
- Maintenance of sanitary standards in the preparation areas,
kitchen, serving and dining areas of thefacility.
- Coordination with Dietitian or clinical leadership to plan
menus that are varied, nutritionally balancedand appetizing.
- Review, plan menus and prepare projected menu plans.
- Interpret recipes, modified diet plans and proper portion
control in accordance with approved policy orclinical
- Provide staff management including hiring, development,
training, performance management andcommunication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Analyze food costs and assist with departmental budget
- Orient, train and coach team members on operational guidelines,
organizational policies and procedures. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Service Management, Human Nutrition
or related field preferred.
- Four of more years' experience in food services role with 2+
years' experience in a supervisory capacityin food services.
- ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification,
where required by the state and facility.
- Certified Dietary Manager certification required.
Keywords: Red River Hospital, Wichita Falls , Manager of Food & Nutrition Services, Executive , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!