Travel Med Tech Needed in Oklahoma
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Require a (Four-year - if MT) or (Two-Year - if MLT) degree from
an accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological
science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two
years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g.,
ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months.
Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed
license or certification.
- Evening shift, rotating call
- National Certification preferred but not required
- Generalist, Phleb, BB
- Team player, can work well with others on shift
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Wichita Falls , Travel Med Tech Needed in Oklahoma, Healthcare , Waurika, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!