RN Branch Executive Director
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Our Care Matters. - -When you join the Kindred at Home team, you
become part of something bigger. We are the nation's leading
provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical
home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality
care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice, and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. - -Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.Our
Employees Matter.We believe a world-class patient experience is
enabled by an exceptional employee experience. -And, committed to
fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. - Our
people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
professional goals.We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningThe -Branch
Director -is accountable for managing the day-to-day branch
operations to ensure the following: operational efficiencies,
quality of patient care, regulatory compliance, support of business
development & patient base growth, achievement of key performance
indicators, and people management/development. The Branch Director
supervises the branch/clinical staff. Direct responsibility of
ensuring the branch meets applicable Federal, State, and local laws
regarding the certification and licensure process at all times. -
Responsible for long-range planning, fiscal viability, and quality
of care provided by the branch. Recruits, interviews, and hires
staff and monitors quality care and organizational performance.
Assist other disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary,
assuming responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and
quality of services delivered.Essential Functions:
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch's
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicates with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Join Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - To learn more, please apply online. - Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home. -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Wichita Falls , RN Branch Executive Director, Healthcare , Vernon, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!