Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Garden Terrace Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLVN**** $5,000 Sign On Bonus **** We believe
everyone deserves a great life. That's why at Senior Living
Properties, we're committed to providing love and attention one
resident at a time. And that's why we're so committed to the
success of the people who build their careers here. It's people
like you who are the key. You're the reason we're setting the
standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute
services, and long-term care. Join us and discover how one of the
lives you'll change will be your own.At Senior Living Properties,
your talent can make a difference each and every day. And if you
think that's rewarding, wait until you hear about the career
advantages we can offer you. Everyone deserves a great life,
including you.What We Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity to build a meaningful careerResponsibilitiesUnder
the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN) provides nursing care to residents as prescribed by the
physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and
regulations, and supervises the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
staff in the delivery of direct resident care. Qualifications
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in good standing and currently
licensed by the State.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to
obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes
and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate
both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel,
vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
- 6 months nursing experienceWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Garden Terrace Healthcare, Wichita Falls , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , Graham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!