RN - Nursery/NICU - Registered Nurse - $3140 per week.
Company: Trusted Health
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel
nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing
experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the
need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more
transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more
money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the
country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to
- 36 months of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit experience is
- Experience with Epic is preferred.Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Texas license or compact license in hand
at the time of application.
- This role will require floating to multiple units
- There is a mileage limit of 150 miles in order to be considered
a traveler for this role.
- COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept
declinations.Pre-employment modules may be required for this role.
Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to
your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.Experienced
Nursery nurse needed. Experience in Level II and /or Level III
Special Care Nursery/NICU preferred.Shift: 7PM-7AM36GWWBLS must be
AHATravelers are the first to float within the facility.Guaranteed
hours will not apply due to time off due to illness or quarantine.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: TX
- Certifications: Sugar, Temperature, Airway. Blood Pressure, Lab
work and Emotional Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic
Life SupportJob Details
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-11-14
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Keywords: Trusted Health, Wichita Falls , RN - Nursery/NICU - Registered Nurse - $3140 per week., Healthcare , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!