Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health Physical Therapist,
- Plan and administer prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function.
- Test/screen the patient's physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patient's level of function and records
findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and establish
measurable training objectives.
- Develop/implement a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physician's Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. Adjust treatment as needed to achieve
- Confer with physician and clinical team members to obtain
additional patient information and assist in developing,
implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of
- Provide Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide staff
with written instructions/care plan that reflects current plan of
care as related to therapy, supervise/evaluate staffs' performance.
Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by physical
therapy assistants and home health aides/personal care workers as
part of the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly document patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. Assure that interim
(verbal) orders received from the physician and physical therapist
are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for physician
signature and implemented
- Report patient's progress to the patient's physician, Clinical
Manager, staff, patient and family. Submit evaluation, treatment
plans, progress reports and discharge summary to the supervisor and
care management staff.
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by the
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license
Current CPR certification
Strong organizational and communication skills
A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -Required Qualifications
- Master's Degree in physical therapy (will accept the physical
therapists grandfathered into licensure prior to masters
- Current license to practice physical therapy; maintains
licensure requirements including 24 hours of continuing
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's
Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you
will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and
therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's
license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at
least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- One year of appropriate experience as a physical therapist
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Wichita Falls , Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Windthorst, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...