Housekeeper - Full-Time
Company: Red River Hospital
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Come join our team as a Housekeeper, at Red River Hospital! If
you are interested in growth opportunities that are second to none
in the industry and making a difference in the lives of people in
our community, this position is right for you!
We offer a full suite of benefits ranging from:
* Paid Time Off
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount Program
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Partial Company Match
* Paid Holidays (8 Total)
Red River Hospital is the leading provider of inpatient and
outpatient behavioral healthcare in Wichita Falls, TX. Our
treatment services & specialized programs address drug and alcohol
addiction and co-occurring mental illness.
Red River Hospital has been a leader in behavioral healthcare for
over 40 years, providing superior healthcare treatment to the
people, communities, and military installations we serve. We are a
private inpatient 96 bed acute psychiatric facility dedicated to
the treatment of behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Located in Wichita Falls, Texas, Red River Hospital provides mental
health and substance abuse treatment to the following
* Dedicated military personnel
* Adolescents (ages 12 through 17)
Our excellent staff is committed to the continuous improvement of
behavioral healthcare by providing treatment opportunities that
promote individual, family, and community wellness. As a team, we
are dedicated to providing high quality, outstanding care and
attending to the individual needs of each patient and their family
in a caring and compassionate manner.
*Serving Northern Texas and Southern Oklahoma*
Our location in Wichita Falls allows for convenient access to
residents of nearby Texas cities like Burkburnett as well as South
Oklahoma cities like Lawton.
*Mission, Vision & Values*
Mission: To provide superior comprehensive behavioral healthcare
and substance abuse services to the people, communities, and
hospitals we serve.
Vision: To be the behavioral healthcare provider and employer of
Values: Integrity, respect, excellence.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
* Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general
upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
* Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies,
using appropriate processes and germicides for cleaning
* Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange
furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils,
silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
* Launder soiled linens as directed.
* Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
* Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each
* Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations and furniture
for facility functions.
* Responsible for stocking of supplies as needed
* Follow all infection control measures.
*EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: *
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous experience in housekeeping in a commercial, clinical or
healthcare environment preferred.
* Valid state driver's license, where required in a facility.
* CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
* First aid may be required based on state or facility
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.50 - $12.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Weekend availability
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Red River Hospital, Wichita Falls , Housekeeper - Full-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!