Company: Wichita Surplus
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 25, 2023
working hours Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm
Performs general store operational duties including customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Participates in truck unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
3. Assists with customer carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
4. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
5. Performs other tasks as assigned by leadership, such as cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
6. Must have ability to lift 50 lbs +
please know a backround check is needed after interveiw
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
* Do you have the ability to lift 50lbs?
* Do you live within 30 miles of Wichita falls TX?
* phone number to reach you at for interviewing?
* are you currently in school/collage
* PLEASE LIST ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK MAKES YOU STAND OUT!
* PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF!
* do you understand there will be a background check?
* are you able to work these days? Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday, please let us know wihat days you able to work!
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Forklift operations: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bilingual (Preferred)
* Driver's License/passport (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Wichita Surplus, Wichita Falls , Store Associate/Cashier/Stocker, Hospitality & Tourism , Wichita Falls, Texas
here to apply!