Located in Edmond, OK
IMG Clinic RN - Full Time
Job Code: 1360
The IMG Clinic RN assumes responsibility for the management and
delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be
required to float to other units. May be required to participate in
on call status. This position requires population specific
competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as
appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The IMG Clinic RN responsibilities include, but is not limited
to, the following:
* Assessment/re assessments
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non licensed
personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non licensed personnel and
students, as appropriate
Reports to the appropriate supervisor, manager, director, or
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3
of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50
pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force
constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally):
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
This position may have additional or varied physical demand
and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the
Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk
Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases,
blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of
membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state
or federal law, including protected veteran or disability
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure
Compact (eNLC) member state.
* BLS and/or ACLS as required by department.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Previous Registered Nurse experience preferred.