Company: Richeson Management Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Team Member- Team Members execute all customer service
operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant
standards of quality and excellence. Essential job functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to
ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Is pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Initiates and completes customer transactions quickly and
- Processes customer transactions and maintains an accurate cash
drawer throughout shift.
- Assembles and delivers order to customers quickly and
- Keeps entire work area clean and sanitary throughout
- Prepares products quickly and accurately, while following all
preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when
- Operates and maintains food/drink/treat related equipment and
registers properly and safely.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Assists with end of day cleaning.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Washes counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles; gathers
trash and removes it from dining/service areas to proper
receptacle; sweeps, mops, stocks and performs other cleaning
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by
management staff or shift leader
Keywords: Richeson Management Corporation, Wichita Falls , Team Member, Other , Olney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!