Assistant Kitchen Manager
Company: United Family of Stores
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Manufacturing Laborer of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
("Ashley"), you will be assigned, from time to time, to one or more
positions within Ashley's manufacturing facility. You will be
informed of the standard operating procedure for the position
assigned to you, before you start work at your assigned position.
It is your responsibility to follow this standard operating
procedure while working at your assigned position.
- Set up and properly utilize jigs to assemble component
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Accurately record production information - may be recorded by
using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools
in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the
hand tool or machine being operated.
- Inspect parts and assembled units; touch up and repair
- Package finished unit by hand or with use of assisting
- Maintain and clean workstation, including jigs and
- Identify equipment or hand tool malfunctions, repair if
possible, or inform supervisor of problem.Move parts in and out of
work area using proper equipment.Set up or adjust workstation to
suit ergonomic needs.
- Move parts in and out of work area using proper equipment.
- Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
- Participate in team meetings and activities.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions.
- Assist with the training of other employees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of
- Follow all OSHA and Company established safety rules and
- Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures while working at
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others.
Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in performance
of all job functions.
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Wichita Falls , Assistant Kitchen Manager, Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!