Plant Continuous Improvement Leader
Company: VITRO SAB DE CV
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Promote and implement projects to generate value and improve the
performance of processes in the Business through the application of
Operational Excellence principles, 6 sigma DMAIC, DFSS, Lean
Manufacturing and other techniques to support the attention of
Manage the training and development process in the plant; to
have qualified employees to support current and future
- Identify opportunities of improvement in the Business /
- Ensure the scope and definition of the projects for the
application of Lean and 6 sigma.
- Ensure the application of projects and the achievement of
- Implement 3 to 5 - 6 sigma or improvement projects per year
with annual savings of 80 thousand dollars per Project.
- Apply with the team DMAIC, DFSS or other Lean techniques to
improve the process and ensure sustainable changes by project.
- Present progress of the projects to Champion and Process
- Provide technical support and advise Green Belts in their
- Identify potential Green Belts and suggest them for their
- Work with all departments to identify training gaps and
guarantee training requirements met.
- Training and development needs detection.
- Identify, qualify and coordinate internal trainers
- Support the design and generation of training materials and the
update them as necessary.
- Develop training programs, do tracking and adjustments to
- Coordinate internal and external training activities when
- Train in tools for analysis and problem solving, statistics,
Lean and 6 sigma.
Decision Making Authority:
- Lead the application of value added projects.
- Define and request the necessary resources for the application
of the project.
- Establish controls to ensure sustainable results.
- Establish with Champions and Process Owners transition plans
for delivery of the projects and transfer of responsibilities to
- Generate action plans to achieve goals when training deviations
- Accomplish with legal and regulation training
- Budget management to external training based on training and
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Bachelors Degree with 3 years applying Operational Excellence &
6 sigma-Lean projects, Training process
- Certified as 6 sigma Black Belt
- Successful project application of 6 sigma-Lean projects in
manufacturing, support areas and customers/ suppliers
- Decision making based in Statistical Data
- Administrative Effectiveness
- Leadership &Team Work
- Instruction and Coaching
Keywords: VITRO SAB DE CV, Wichita Falls , Plant Continuous Improvement Leader, Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!