Performance Improvement Lead
Company: Sealed Air Corporation
Location: Iowa Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical
packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found
it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC
brand food packaging, SEALED AIR brand protective packaging and
BUBBLE WRAP brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer,
more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped
around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in
2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in
115 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
The Performance Improvement Leader is responsible for continuous
improvement efforts for the site and ensuring business objectives
are in alignment with key performance indicators (KPI's),
departmental goals, and improvement initiatives. Responsible for
implementation and success of the Performance Management System
across the site. Ensures the Performance Management System is
functioning in accordance with established terms of reference.
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives focused on improving
performance. This will include routine status reviews of the
Focused Improvement Registries across the site for effectiveness
and impact to goals.
- Develop and propose goals which support strategic business
objectives for the site. Ensure these goals are cascaded throughout
the site and also ensure improvement initiatives are in place to
reach these goals.
- Ensure the Performance Management System is implemented and
sustained through verification at all levels of the organization.
This includes having an effective system in place that ensures
audits are taking place at all levels of responsibility.
- The Performance Improvement Leader will coach all levels of the
site on the Performance Management System with a focus on 3
principles of lean leadership; Go See, Ask Why, and Always Show
- Ensure proper training is provided for all levels to support
and sustain the Performance Management System. This includes
training on the Performance Management System implementation and
also lean tools to support the system.
- Track performance to planned levels/targets and make sure the
PCDA cycle is functioning in a manner that addresses gaps.
- Synchronize the site with global improvement activities and
initiatives. Ensure best practices from site are shared with
- Recommend disciplinary action to Managers.
- Assist in policy deployment for the site including goal setting
and tracking of execution.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required, Engineering or Technical
- 3-5 years minimum manufacturing experience
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Able to work both independently and within a team, generating
results with general/minimal guidance from management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with
professional presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be flexible, innovative and comfortable in setting own
- Polished presentation, business acumen and facilitation
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Experience with high volume operations
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Change Agent Experience
Requisition id: 33616
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect
positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using
Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of
people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the
communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air
it's more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business
practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through
dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita Falls
Job Segment: Engineer, Supply, Performance Management, Supply
Chain, Engineering, Operations, Human Resources
Keywords: Sealed Air Corporation, Wichita Falls , Performance Improvement Lead, Other , Iowa Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!