Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Dishwasher/Utility Employee plays
an essential role in ensuring a smooth, efficient and guest-ready
operation by meeting high-volume dishwashing demands and
maintaining a clean, sanitized bakery. The Dishwasher/Utility
Employee embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong
commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes,
utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and
adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health
and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps, and mops floors, and
cleans floor drains.
- Performs routine cleaning of windows, shelves, counters,
refrigerator, cooler, and bathroom.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all
cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing, and storage of weekly
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing
workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality
Core Values and Competencies:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as operating procedures and health and
safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Can evaluate processes, information, and surroundings to
determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Dishwasher or in another operational
support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including
early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on changing
Join Our Growing Family
From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes is
committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections.
With more than 340 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in
Canada, there's plenty of opportunity to join our family!
Click here to learn more about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location
are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees
of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries
about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator
and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise
owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local,
state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, Wichita Falls , Dishwasher/Utility, Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!