Company: Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsible for obtaining required information and assisting
with admitting residents in an efficient manner. Assists with
admissions of residents in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as directed by the Sales Director and/or Executive
The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Receive and follow work schedule/instructions from the
supervisor and as outlined in the established policies and
- Conduct daily walk through of the community to ensure building
is tour ready.
- Responsible for initial inquiry response and follow up.
- Maintains current database and responsible for timely follow up
and advancement of cold and warm leads.
- Conducts pre-move in home visits.
- Partakes in rotating weekend sales coverage.
- Ensures rent ready apartments are in place and meet
- Review /explain to the resident or responsible party the room
rates, billing procedures, visitor/guest privileges, restrictions,
resident procedures, etc. as instructed.
- Coordinates the assessment and move in paperwork.
- Obtain the resident or responsible party signature on all
required forms as instructed.
- Assist in the resident move-in orientation program in
accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Provide residents with move-in information packet and review
with the resident as instructed.
- Ensure apartment is set up prior to move-in date.
- Maintain a resident waiting list as instructed.
- Maintain workstation and work environment in an orderly and
- Maintain an inventory of necessary supplies and prepared
- Assist Sales Director and/or Executive Director with special
events inside and outside of the Community. Tour prospective
- Creative follow up with inquiries.
- Input data daily/weekly/monthly and monitor reports.
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program
policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal
regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the
success of Eclipse and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Must be motivated, compassionate and possess the necessary
skills to perform the duties of the position.
- Prefer 1-2 years previous experience.
Address: 5100 Kell W Blvd Wichita Falls, TX - 76310
Property Description: Elmcroft of Lake Wellington
Property Number: 513-8004
Keywords: Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living, Wichita Falls , Sales Director, Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!