Admissions Specialist (PRN)
Company: Red River Hospital
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Clinical professional responsible for inquiries, assessments,
and admissions to facility.\n Red River Hospital is the leading
provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral healthcare in
Wichita Falls, TX. Our treatment services & specialized programs
address drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental illness.
Red River Hospital has been a leader in behavioral healthcare for
over 40 years, providing superior healthcare treatment to the
people, communities, and military installations we serve. We are a
private inpatient 96 bed acute psychiatric facility dedicated to
the treatment of behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Located in Wichita Falls, Texas, Red River Hospital provides mental
health and substance abuse treatment to the following populations:
- Dedicated military personnel
- Adolescents (ages 12 through 17) Our excellent staff is
committed to the continuous improvement of behavioral healthcare by
providing treatment opportunities that promote individual, family,
and community wellness. As a team, we are dedicated to providing
high quality, outstanding care and attending to the individual
needs of each patient and their family in a caring and
compassionate manner. Serving Northern Texas and Southern Oklahoma
Our location in Wichita Falls allows for convenient access to
residents of nearby Texas cities like Burkburnett as well as South
Oklahoma cities like Lawton. Call the number below to begin the
process of healing. Mission, Vision & Values Mission: To provide
superior comprehensive behavioral healthcare and substance abuse
services to the people, communities, and hospitals we serve.
Vision: To be the behavioral healthcare provider and employer of
choice. Values: Integrity, respect, excellence. ESSENTIAL
- Facilitate admissions and assessment processes for incoming
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy
- Schedule/complete pre-admission assessments and communicate
recommendations to patients or their families.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric
personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and
- Coordinate admission and transfer between levels of care within
- Communicate projected admissions to designated internal
representative in a timely manner.
- Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the
information gathered to patient, their families and other
appropriate facility staff.
- Ensure all medical admission documentation is gathered from
external sources prior to patient admission and secure initial
pre-authorization for treatment and admission.
- Assist individual therapists with concurrent reviews with
insurance companies to secure continued treatment.
- Coordinate and facilitate peer to peer reviews when needed and
collaborate the results of reviews with multi-disciplinary
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient status in
the admissions process.
- Communicate treatment recommendations to and coordinate with
other treatment teams. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work or counseling required;
Master's degree preferred OR Associate's degree in
nursing/healthcare required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum one year experience working with individuals in a
clinical or observational capacity, preferably within the area of
specialty for hiring facility.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Licensed Master Social
Worker (LMSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); Licensed
Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT); Licensed Bachelor Social Worker
(LBSW) or Registered Nurse (RN) -required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility. WORK
SCHEDULE: As needed. -
Keywords: Red River Hospital, Wichita Falls , Admissions Specialist (PRN), Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!