Senior Vice President Marketing (Wichita Falls)
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 18, 2022
MarketPro is seeking to recruit an SVP Head of Marketing. The
role can be remote with travel to headquarters in Nashville,
This SVP will be a key leader inside one of the fastest growing and
most important divisions of a $2.5B fintech brand. Our client
provides companies with a smarter way to track, manage and pay
their expenses. Over 28,000 customers worldwide rely on their
products to eliminate manual and disjointed processes, and deliver
digital payments with speed and controls that minimize risk.
The primary objectives for the SVP Head of Marketing is to improve
product positioning, go-to-market capabilities and messaging in
order to drive better lead generation to improve sales production.
They will be responsible for building effective product marketing,
driving compelling content, improving the lead generation process,
creating a segmented, data-driven sales enablement approach and
supporting both a digital sales and feet on the street selling
model. This role requires exceptional strategy, communication and
analytical skills, and a high level of detail orientation and
leadership.We are currently on a journey to build the brand in the
market and this person will be a key architect in this process.
This person will lead marketing across the various lines of
business including AP Automation, commercial credit cards,
international payments and small business bill
- Develop a comprehensive plan to shape and define the product
marketing, messaging, pitch and positioning for our Platform
business in the middle-market and SMB spaces. This will require
significant cross-functional engagement as we bring this new
strategy to market.
- Clearly define product messaging strategy to increase
engagement and drive better demand generation
- Develop compelling content leveraging both both internal and
external creative resources
- Own the brand for the business, helping to clearly define it to
- Continue to refine and improve the current ABM strategy for the
- Work closely with Sales Operations and the Sales team to create
a comprehensive and effective lead generation process and
customer/prospect nurturing strategy. This will involve improving
the quality of the customer and prospect databases, establishing an
effective MQL framework and aligning Martech capabilities.
- Provide market research, report on market trends, analyze
competitor strengths and weaknesses, and publish findings -
translate market intelligence into developing highly differentiated
and value-based product messaging.
- Be knowledgeable on customer and supplier needs including
information/education required to fill customer knowledge gaps on
product benefits; acquire intelligence and share findings through
customer interviews, surveys and focus group sessions; be
proficient in buyer profiles, how they buy, and their buying
criteria. Experience:The successful candidate must have proven
senior-level leadership experience, as well as experience building
a high-performance team and implementing positive culture change
across an organization Bachelor s degree in Marketing or
Communications and/or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus
- 15+ years of product marketing experience and branding in the
Payments / Financial Services and or SaaS Mid-market technology
- 10+ years of people management and development experience.
Prefer experience with geographic and product diverse staff.
International experience helpful.
- Experience as a forward-thinking change agent with deep
understanding of modern tools and approaches, implementing
technical and digital tools that assist in executing strategy and
analyzing results of efforts.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation
Platforms (Marketo preferred).Critical Leadership Capabilities:
- Driving Results
- Works to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or
planning for contingencies.
- Acts with integrity to achieve goals and reach targets.
- Creates a level of expectation of quality.
- Holds team and business leaders accountable.
- Reviews performance and progress on a regular basis to ensure
the team is achieving results and is mentored or developed in areas
that are challenging.
- Tests to see if goals are meaningful and sufficiently
challenging and is able to quickly detect and provide corrective
action for deviations.
- Strategic Thinking
- Balances long and shot-term perspectives for Corporate Payments
- Translates Corporate Payments strategies into clear, specific
objectives and plans for the Marketing team.
- Stays informed of how changes in competitors, clients, and
market segments may affect Corporates Payment s marketing
- Consolidates market feedback and shepherds ongoing product and
operational enhancements with functional partners.
Associated topics: government, hospital, marketing, mba, newspaper,
policies, presale, relation, relationship, stewardship
Keywords: MarketPro, Wichita Falls , Senior Vice President Marketing (Wichita Falls), Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!