SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR (Full-Time) (27124)
Company: Comanche Nation Casinos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
It is the primary responsibility of the Surveillance Operator to
protect the integrity of all Table Games, Slot Machines, Cashier
Cage, Count Rooms, ATM/Kiosk areas, point of sales, money escorts,
and other related areas. The Surveillance Operator will observe,
report, and maintain required video evidence in order to safeguard
Comanche Nation Gaming from any fraudulent tort/prize claims.
Surveillance Operator duties are to be performed in accordance with
CNGC policies, practices, and procedures to include the Comanche
Nation Tribal Gaming Ordinance, Tribal Internal Control Standard
(TICS), Minimum Internal Control Standard (MICS) and Oklahoma
The Surveillance Operator reports directly to the Surveillance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Observe and report all activities of guests and employees
throughout the casino.
B. Detect any procedural violations, potential cheating, or
suspicious activity that may be a threat to the company, and
enforces all policies and procedures.
C. Protect company assets and gaming integrity, through the
consistent and thorough monitoring and reporting of all activities
on property, particularly on the gaming floor.
D. Communicate by radio transmissions pertinent to operations and
relevant Surveillance activity; in accordance w/ Comanche Nation
Casinos Radio Communication guidelines; proper radio etiquette
procedures; in a professional and courteous manner.
E. Write Incident Reports, Procedure Violations, Daily Activity
logs, Table Games Log & Title 31 SARC's during shift and submit to
the appropriate staff via email; using proper grammar and
F. Perform functions of subordinate positions as required and other
duties as directed by the Shift Supervisor or Manager.
G. Monitor all areas of property, identify potential security
and/or safety risks and report to the appropriate individual or
entity, for proper resolution.
H. Utilize necessary equipment, to identify, record, document and
report illegal, suspicious or unusual activities occurring on
I. Make suggestions and recommendations, as appropriate, with
regard to possible improvements in the policies and procedures of
other departments, with the protection of company assets in
J. Maintain a clean work environment which includes: keeping work
station clean, taking out the trash, sweeping and mopping the
floor, vacuum carpeted area, and break area clean at all times.
K. Operate Surveillance equipment for extended periods of time.
L. Monitor assigned areas on a continuous basis to ensure complete
M. Remain alert to suspicious activity and communicate such
activity to the Shift Supervisor.
N. Report malfunctioning of Surveillance equipment to the Shift
1. Must possess at least a High school diploma or General Education
2. Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
3. Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft
4. Must be able to type 25 WPM with minimal errors.
5. Must be able to maintain visual attention, mental concentration
and sitting for long periods of time.
6. Must have good English speaking and writing skills.
7. Must be able to communicate in an intelligent and logical
8. Must possess the ability to analyze information and write clear
9. Must have aptitude to learn all casino games and understand the
basic strategy of each game.
10. Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills, multitasking ability,
and time management skills.
11. Maintain focus and composure while working with diverse
personalities in restricted, enclosed areas.
12. Must be able to climb flights of stairs.
13. Must possess the ability to handle and maintain confidential
Must be able to work in an enclosed area with cool temperatures and
low lighting. Must be physically able to climb flights of stairs.
Must be willing to work any hours and/or shift, including nights,
weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts, as assigned and/or
according to business needs.
This is a key gaming position. Must be able to obtain and maintain
a Key License through the Comanche Nation Gaming Commission
1. One year gaming experience.
2. Working knowledge of casino games and house rules.
3. Working knowledge of NIGC regulations, Comanche Nation Tribal
Gaming Ordinance and Oklahoma Tribal-state Compact.
4. Ability to perform assigned duties in highly interruptive and
fast paced environment.
5. Possess the ability to perform assigned duties in an
interruptive and stressful fast paced environment.
6. Possess the ability to pay strict attention to detail, be able
to handle stress and focus efficiently on multiple tasks.
Keywords: Comanche Nation Casinos, Wichita Falls , SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR (Full-Time) (27124), Other , Devol, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!