Manufacturing Support Operator
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Location: Iowa Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Title: Manufacturing Support Operator
Duration: 12+ Months
- Demonstrate ability to read tape measure.
- Demonstrate ability to pass basic math skills test.
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts with extended periods of
- Temporary workers are crucial to the facility by providing
support activities to the various manufacturing groups. The
temporary labor pool is utilized when making full time
- Day shift is 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Night shift is 7:00 p.m.
to 7:00 a.m.
- Temporary workers will be given their starting work assignment
at the end of the first day orientation and should be prepared to
start work within the next 24 to 84 hours. Typically, most new
temporary workers will be assigned to night shift.
- Temporary workers may be required to move between shifts or
assignments based on business need.
- Utilize gas/battery powered forklifts in the Warehouse and
Manufacturing areas to load, unload, and move rolls of
- Make periodic data entry into computer system (SAP).
- Manually stage rolls for pickup at scales area.
- Attention to detail and high level of situational awareness is
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Wichita Falls , Manufacturing Support Operator, Other , Iowa Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!