Company: Kelly Services
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: November 29, 2019
Kelly Services has an outstanding Sr. Buyer opening with a large
manufacturing company in Wichita Falls, TX.
Job Title: Buyer - open ended contract assignment including
- Global manufacturing company is seeking a highly motivated,
self-starter whose primary responsibilities will include planning
and buying direct and indirect material items.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage external
suppliers to achieve procurement targets on price, delivery and
- Must demonstrate the ability to purchase material and services
in support of operational and production requirements.
- Candidate must be able to work with various functional groups;
including Operations, Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure
business goals are met.
- College Bachelor's Degree is required major in business or
accounting is preferred
- 7+ years relevant experience planning and procuring direct
materials manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work well with others in a team
environment and lead as appropriate to ensure team success.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills,
both written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well across functions and
in high pressure situations dealing with all levels of
- Negotiation skills are required.
- Experience with computerized information systems ERP/MRP used
in manufacturing applications is required Must be able to handle
changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Must be able to analyze and solve problems, gather data,
compile information, track KPI s, and prepare reports.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
Needs to have a high energy level, strong work ethic and be well
organized Supervisory experience is a plus
- Assist in leading group process improvements using our UTC
continuous improvement system ACE, including the continued
development of standard work for program management group
- Actively support the organization s efforts to meet or exceed
EH S goals and plans, must comply with the EH S Policy and
applicable regulatory and company EH S rules and requirements.
- Support International Trade Compliance ITC programs and
on-going company initiatives.
Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00 PM
Pay rate: $31/hr.Why Kelly--?Kelly puts you in charge of your
career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and
services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a
firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of
working on short-term project engagements or prefer
contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply
with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
professional interests.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking
about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Wichita Falls , Buyer, Other , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!