Business Application Analyst
Company: Talent Strategies
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Our client, Pamlico Air, is currently looking for Business
Application Administrator with experience with Sage X3 ERP in a
manufacturing environment. Pamlico Air serves the US with plans to
expand their manufacturing operations footprint nationwide. Target
markets include commercial and industrial accounts, specifically
wholesale and residential channels. The customer-first and
family-oriented principles of Pamlico Air make them professional
yet personal in their business strategy. With a strong desire to
leave a legacy for their communities, Pamlico Air works diligently
to improve the air filtration industry and create products that
better the air quality and health of our customers.
In addition to the responsibilities and requirements detailed
below, a successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities
utilizing Sage X3 ERP knowledge and assisting end users by
providing guidance and direction with all technical aspects of the
software. The Systems Analyst role is a key resource responsible
for developing, extracting and integrating data for strategic
planning and operational effectiveness. The position is responsible
for analysis, testing, implementation, training, and support of all
the applications, which are integrated in Sage X3, and standalone.
In addition, the position will perform administration, version
releases, testing and documentation. Well qualified candidates must
have knowledge with excel, reporting writing and financial
analysis. Prior experience with SAGE X3 is a plus.
- Primary point of contact for all Sage X3 related administrative
activities throughout the operations.
- Provide expertise on functionality in Sage X3 and make
recommendations for process improvements.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams to design and
implement integrated solutions to help all the departments in
optimize process flows to increase operations efficiency.
- Develop, plan and implement WMS & CSS systems, integrations,
and process improvements.
- Train company employees on the use of the Systems. This
includes preparing the training plans and materials to assist
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, and
- Develop and analyze business and financial reports
- Perform specific business processes for the business units as
required on the X3.
- Work with internal and external IT team to support business
applications as well as hardware, network and connectivity issues
from a trouble shooting coordination perspective.
- Work with developers to build and implement technology
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Work on IT projects as directed (e.g. upgrades,
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job duties and
responsibilities can change at any time, with or without
Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Sage X3
implementation/management/supporting the SAGE core services (CS
ODBC, Application, Web services). Experience with SAGE inventory
management is preferable.
- Experience working with SAGE in a remote desktop/terminal
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and
listening skills with exceptional interpersonal skills, customer
service and strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and
user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical
- Ability to travel 25% of time Position Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree with concentration in information
- Experience: 2 plus years of experience
- Computer Skills: Moderate level Microsoft Office is expected in
this role. CAD and MatLab are preferred.
- Certifications & Licenses: Sage X3 certification in technical
consult, developer, integration or project management preferred.
Talent Strategies, LLC and our clients are equal opportunity
Keywords: Talent Strategies, Wichita Falls , Business Application Analyst, Professions , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!