Company: WESTLAKE CHEMICAL
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Have a basic knowledge of the facilities layout of Compressed Air
systems; Chilled Water, Recycled Water and City Water systems;
Electrical Distribution Panels, Buss Bar Disconnects, and Primary
Responsible for maintaining all equipment in all areas of the
plant, and covering all emergency break downs and repairs in a
timely manner. Possess basic electrical and mechanical
troubleshooting skills, and basic welding and fabricating skills.
Perform preventative maintenance tasks, including lubrication,
filter inspection and replacement, oil changes, motor and pump
replacements, plumbing, painting, cleaning, and any other
mechanical and electrical task as assigned. Possess adequate
computer skills to use SAP to generate work orders, track labor,
and consume materials. Maintain high safety standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess the skill and ability to perform all basic mechanical
and electrical duties required.
- Cover all emergency break downs and repairs in a timely
- Make shift rounds at a minimum of twice per shift to inspect
Air Compressors, Chillers, Compressors, Water Pumps, Storage Silos,
Material Transfer Systems, Extrusion Equipment; Air, Water, and
Electrical Systems and other Operation-Critical Equipment to insure
functionality to required operational standards. Report problems
with equipment, leaks, and other deficiencies and take action as
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the
Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ability to properly assess operational state of equipment,
filters, oil, hydraulics, compressors, motors, pumps, plumbing and
electrical systems and determine course of action if needed.
- Ability to complete routine assignments without direct
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain housekeeping standards
Keywords: WESTLAKE CHEMICAL, Wichita Falls , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!