Commercial Tank Trailer Sales
Company: Transwest Inc
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Transwest Trailers is looking for a motivated sales representative
to join our commercial tank trailer sales team.
Transwest Truck Trailer RV represents various lines such
Countryside Tank, MAC LTT, and Tremcar. These manufactures produce
over the road liquid transports that are built to Code or Non-Code
application. Some of the product being transported by these
manufactures tanks are LP, Anhydrous, Refined Fuels, Chemicals,
Milk, Chocolate and syrups. This position would require a strong
background in trailer sales and/or detains a good knowledge of the
tank transportation industry for food grade, chemical, oil,
petroleum bulk liquids and pneumatic tanks.
The Commercial Tank Trailer Sales Rep is a high-energy,
self-starter responsible for developing new accounts and
relationships. He or she will be highly knowledgeable about all
Transwest products and services while exhibiting the highest degree
of customer service.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including
medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays,
paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Make outgoing calls to establish potential accounts.
* Aggressively sell all products in a professional manner.
* Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new
customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those
* Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to
convert prospects into customers.
* Ensure the Finance Department has an opportunity to finance
and/or sell credit products on new or used trailers.
* Ability to speak knowledgeably with customers about all aspects
of Transwest products.
* Provide customers with invoices, quotes, specs and pricing within
a timely manner.
* Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers.
* Exemplify a professional appearance and attitude at all
* Complete assigned tasks within budget.
* Assist walk-in customers about inquiries regarding trailers.
* Ask clarifying questions to help customers figure out what their
trailer needs are.
* Present trailers to customer based on needs analysis and be able
to go into detail on how the specs will fulfill their needs.
* Travel 2-3 nights per week to meet customers at their office or
for business functions.
* Employee will be responsible for paying the cost of travel,
accommodations and food upfront. Employee will be reimbursed with
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Perform ride alongs with potential buyers.
* Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Good Note taking Skills
* Climbing in and out of vehicles.
* Occasional stooping and bending.
* Ability to lift/push/pull up to 45 lbs.
* Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* SalesForce Experience a plus, but not needed.
* Valid driver's license with the ability to obtain a CDL within 90
* MVR in good standing.
* Ability to work independently and with a group.
* Able to seek help and guidance when needed.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Direct knowledge or experience selling trailers is a plus.
* Successful track record of developing relationships and closing
sales or the desire to learn.
Date posted 01-09-2020
Transwest is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of
age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic
information, national origin, disability or any other status
protected by state or local law. It is Transwest's intention that
all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors
Keywords: Transwest Inc, Wichita Falls , Commercial Tank Trailer Sales, Sales , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!