Commercial Tank Trailer Sales Representative
Location: Wichita Falls
Posted on: February 7, 2019
Transwest Trailers is looking for a motivated sales representative to join our commercial tank trailer sales team.
Transwest Truck Trailer RV represents various lines such Countryside Tank, MAC LTT, and Tremcar. These manufactures produce over the road liquid transports that are built to Code or Non-Code application. Some of the product being transported by these manufactures tanks are LP, Anhydrous, Refined Fuels, Chemicals, Milk, Chocolate and syrups. This position would require a strong background in trailer sales and/or detains a good knowledge of the tank transportation industry for food grade, chemical, oil, petroleum bulk liquids and pneumatic tanks.
The Commercial Tank Trailer Sales Rep is a high-energy, self-starter responsible for developing new accounts and relationships. He or she will be highly knowledgeable about all Transwest products and services while exhibiting the highest degree of customer service.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Make outgoing calls to establish potential accounts.
* Aggressively sell all products in a professional manner.
* Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers.
* Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to convert prospects into customers.
* Ensure the Finance Department has an opportunity to finance and/or sell credit products on new or used trailers.
* Ability to speak knowledgeably with customers about all aspects of Transwest products.
* Provide customers with invoices, quotes, specs and pricing within a timely manner.
* Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers.
* Exemplify a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
* Complete assigned tasks within budget.
* Assist walk-in customers about inquiries regarding trailers.
* Ask clarifying questions to help customers figure out what their trailer needs are.
* Present trailers to customer based on needs analysis and be able to go into detail on how the specs will fulfill their needs.
* Travel 2-3 nights per week to meet customers at their office or for business functions.
* Employee will be responsible for paying the cost of travel, accommodations and food upfront. Employee will be reimbursed with approved receipts.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Perform ride alongs with potential buyers.
* Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Good Note taking Skills
* Climbing in and out of vehicles.
* Occasional stooping and bending.
* Ability to lift/push/pull up to 45 lbs.
* Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* SalesForce Experience a plus, but not needed.
* Valid driver's license with the ability to obtain a CDL within 90 days.
* MVR in good standing.
* Ability to work independently and with a group.
* Able to seek help and guidance when needed.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Direct knowledge or experience selling trailers is a plus.
* Successful track record of developing relationships and closing sales or the desire to learn.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Keywords: Transwest, Wichita Falls , Commercial Tank Trailer Sales Representative, Sales , Wichita Falls, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!